It’s that time of year again; the weather is getting colder and we’re searching our wardrobes for something with a bit or warmth.
This season, I am loving printed sweaters/jumpers, especially those with cartoon prints. They are perfect for keeping us warm in the cold weather.
And we do need something to brighten up these dreary winter days.
So, I thought I would share some of my favourites with you all, scroll to the bottom for style tips on how to wear your favourite sweater…
Top Style Tips:
- Layer your favourite blouse underneath your sweater, for a feminine twist and some extra heat .
- Add a leather jacket/trousers/skirt, for a grungy edge.
- Team with slouchy, boyfriend jeans and your favourite heels.
- Go girly, teaming your sweater with a skirt, whether it be pencil, mini, midi or even full A-line.
- Keep it casual, with skinny jeans and trainers.
- Remember it’s YOUR outfit, so wear what makes you feel good!
So which is your favourite? Let me know in the comments.